Monday, June 27, 2005

Mail call!

I am a mail junkie, so when I get notice that I have a package waiting I become really really happy.

Today brought me THREE packages.

I recieved my latest order from Bookcrossing (the fastest I have ever had a package delivered from them!), including my new super spiffy Bookcrossing tshirt.

I recieved a surprise book from a Bookcrosser who has been sending me surprise books for the past year. (We call them Random Acts of Bookcrossing Kindness, or RABCK)

And I recieved an amazing package from a friend. It was filled with all sorts of goodies. Chocolates, books, yarn and a crochet hook (she can stay hopeful!), origami paper, and a handmade card. It all arrived in a box that we have sent back and forth across two oceans, filled with things which we know will make the other smile. We have done this for the past six months, and although it looks like it is time for the box to retire, I have to say that this concept is one I am looking forward to continuing.

I have to say that this has been the mest mail call in quite a long time. Thanks, eveyone!

No comments: