Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Holidays

Ok, so here's the deal. I've been way too busy to send out my holiday cards. If I promise to send them out at some point (soonish, even!), will you promise to enjoy them when they arrive? Good.

To make up for the absence of paper products, I will show you the photos that they contain. I am still working on adding descriptions to all of the pictures, but many will be familiar, and well, I'll keep working on that, too.

To see all of the pictures included on this year's card (and an image of the front of the card), go HERE You can click on the photos as they scroll by to see if there is a caption. Have fun!

collage5

My wish for the season? Friendship and joy.

Oh, and if you go HERE you can see the collage up close and personal. As in HUGE. Really.

5 comments:

deb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

these photos were great - i loved them all! i saw the most amazing sunset yesterday and thought of you. thanks for sharing and i am thinking about you and hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

allysther said...

I'm glad you liked them. Someday you will see the card, but honestly this is more exciting.

I hope your holiday is wonderful.

And thank you for the sunset thoughts!

Ann said...

Your pictures of Germany are great, but now I miss Hawaii and I have never even been there.

allysther said...

Ann- Give us enough time and we will make it back home to Hawaii. You can visit then!

Every day that I am away from Oahu my hair grows darker and my heart feels a little heavier. I miss Hawaii more than can easily be explained.