Sunday, April 29, 2007

HEY!!!!

I DROVE A SMART CAR!

A friend's neighbor was walking out to his Smart Car this afternoon, and she told him how much I loved his car. So he handed me the keys. And I drove it to the next town. He came with me because I was afraid I would break something.

WOOOHOOOO!!!

It was fun. Really fun. I have recently accepted the fact that I probably won't get the chance t own one, but I had a wonderful time driving it.

It gets roughly 62 miles to the gallon. He said that 4 liters of gas will get him 100km. 100km is 62.5m. A gallon is 3.78 liters. Oh, and gas around here is 1,36 Euro per liter. So 5,44 Euro, or 7.41 dollars gets you 62 miles. Have I mentioned seeing more Smart Cars on the road recently?

Gas on base is currently just over 3 dollars per gallon. I honestly don't know the exact price. I'm paying less than half of what my neighbors pay, so you will hear no complaints from me!

But back to what I was saying.....I DROVE A SMART CAR! ME! WOOHOOO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Never" is a really long time. I think Smart Cars will be around a really long time. I think you will have your chance if you really want one.