Monday, July 02, 2007

Have you seen the remote control?

I swear it was here a moment ago!

So two days ago I started to pack the coffee pot. I wanted to be sure that it would go all in one box, nice and clean. I put all of the small pieces through he dishwasher, placed them in the dishrack to dry, and gathered the coffee, cups, and other things that would all go in the box. Finally I placed the machine inside it's protective cardboard nest and sealed everything tight. I unrolled the kraft paper, gathered my tape, and lay the box on it's side so I could finish packing.

Then I picked up the box, got a towel, pulled everything apart and let it all dry for a day. I had managed to leave the water resevoir full.

That's just the state of my life right now. Careful planning is great, but only gets me so far. Eventually reality comes back and smacks mr around, daring me to toss my hands in the air and call it a night.

Not tonight! Not for another 10 days!! I can do this....really.

No comments: