Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm wanting life to be a bit easier at the moment. It will be soon, but the past two days kicked me in the butt a bit.

The guys head to class on Monday. Both of them. We will all head out the door in the morning, and then I will head back to the house on my own. And then I will continue to unpack boxes like a crazy person.

Ok, back to cleaning and setting things right. Sleep is in the near future.

Robert Hazard died. He was before my musical time in Philly, but he wrote a few of the songs of my youth, so I am sad.

By the way---can someone please tell me why I can still spell David U's last name with no hesitation, but I have to think hard before spelling Pennsylvania? How many brain cells did I hardwire to music?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do I still know his birthday? And the exact day I met him?

-deb