Saturday, January 10, 2009

"This is what I call a good day!"

Taking a tip from a few of our friends, we have started to volunteer at our local no kill animal shelter, Caring For Creatures. So for the next few months the elder W will walk as many dogs as he can while the younger W and I pet as many kitties as we can get our hands on at one time.

Shortly after this photo was taken, the cats pushed him down so that they could sit on his chest and lap at the same time. He was sad that I did not take a picture of him then, but I've promised to do so if it happens again next week.

This shows only half of the cats in this room. The other half were on my lap. It was a wonderful way to spend our morning.

1 comment:

Gia Gordon said...

Thats what I call an allergy attack. Our shelter will not allow children to volenteer. Yet they will label pets as kid friendly. They must use a fake kid to test out the pets.