Saturday, March 11, 2006

Window Sleeper


Window Sleeper
Originally uploaded by allysther.

The boy fell asleep in the window this afternoon. His bed is a loft bed, and the matress is exactly in line with the window, so the rail kept him secure. The window sill is marble, and sits right above the radiator, so I know he was warm. He was also sitting on a bunch of stuffed animals that he keeps in the window sill.

After taking a few pictures, I tried to wake him. After calling his name a few times, I reached out and touched his leg. He opened his eyes, stood, stepped on to the bed, told me he loved me, and lay down. His eyes were closed moments later, and he stayed asleep for another 30 min. He does not remember this, although he thinks it is a good story.

He says he has no idea why he was in the window.

No comments: