Saturday, August 18, 2007

Good day

The boy and I went to the mall today. We walked, we talked, we bought toys and made plans for tomorrow. The COEX mall is the largest underground shopping mall in all of Asia, and includes a multi screen movie theater (with an IMAX screen), a convention hall, and an aquarium. It is a big weekend destination, so the subway was very crowded today, but we made it with no problems.

Tomorrow we will head back to the same mall. We grabbed an aquarium brochure and found that the sharks are fed every day at 1:30, so we plan on spending our morning there and then heading back home for the evening. No matter how hard I try, I can't convince him that katsu is the same thing as shnitzle, so we will eat dinner at home. He says he wants Korean food for lunch, so we'll see. I'm packing some pb&j just in case.

Katsu is NOT schnitzle

We did discover that in just a few weeks one of my favorite restaurants will open in the mall. There is a Todai somewhere here, but now I won't have to search.

No comments: