Friday, August 17, 2007

On our own

We've had a busy day.

Wendall left today. He'll be on another base (but still in Korea) for the next few weeks. This leaves us on our own for a few days. I am not sure what we will do this weekend, but I'm hoping we will have fun. Next week is the build up to school, so the anxious tics are in full force.

If the weather holds I am hoping to hit the pool. The boy is begging for us to find the water park, but seeing as the ticket prices are sky high AND they have an indoor section, I think we will wait until winter drives us crazy. For now I'll push for the free pool. I also think we will try to find our way to a different section of the city. It would be nice to see something a bit more traditional. The apartment buildings which make up 80% of our view are very modern....but not very attractive.

View from lanai

On Wednesday my cousin arrives. The plan is to have him spend a year with us. We are all hoping that it will be a really good thing. We are all looking forward to him being with us.

No comments: