Saturday, September 15, 2007

School stuff


We met with the teacher on Friday. She will never like me but I think she and the boy will be fine together, and we have decided to keep him in the class. I talked to as many parents as I could before we made the decision, and also spoke with the boy. We think we have made the best decision possible.

I don't have time to go into it here, so if you want more detail, please go to my LiveJournal page. I tend to write more over there, so you can catch up on other things, too.

The main thing is that all is well, and that the boy is happy.


In other news, the boy is taking Taekwando. He has class five days a week, for an hour each day. He is really enjoying it, and it is great that he comes home tired. The class is not terribly structured, but he has learned a few things, and he will be able to take this knowledge further if he wants to. Of course it does not help thatthe class is in Korean, but he attends with a boy who is bilingual, and who translates for the handful of English only kids in the class.

No comments: