Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween

I released 50 books this year. I still have a few on my front stoop, but they will go to the free book bin in the library tomorrow. I released them all ahead of time because I knew there would be no way to keep track. This year we had more older kids than younger kids, so the end was a bit of a stretch, but everyone seemed happy. Whew.

Each book was put in it's own seperate Bookcrossing bag, with at least two pieces of candy and a postcard that says:

Ooooooooooh, lucky you!You get two treats, and no trick!A book and a tasty treat are yours, Just for knocking on the right door!

There is a picture of the postcard in the release note for each book. I won't hear back from any of the books, I'm sure, but I talked to some of the adults, who might join. I'm happy, and the
kids were happy, so the night was a success.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/1/12/4789/126498/travel_USA-Hawaii-Wahiawa-On-My-Doorstep

Pictures of the Silly Dancing Kitty will be posted soon.

No comments: