Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My eyes are closed, my fingers are crossed....

And I'm wishing on every star I can imagine.

Please please please.

It's November 2, go vote for the candidate that seems best to you. I really hope that the candidate you choose is the one I voted for, but I want you to vote regardless.

I have my loved one home. 1100 families are not so lucky. I will spend the day thinking of the men and women who have lost their lives because of George W Bush. My stomache is in knots, my spirit is tormented, and my head is pounding.

No matter what the outcome of the election, this country will go on. America is stronger than any one man, be he Bush, Kerry or Bin Laden. This is just the end of this election cycle. No matter what happens, it is also the beginning of the next.

No comments: