Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Has it been so long?

I've had an interesting and busy ten days. Sorry about the lack of posts, but, well, life's been.

We took a family trip to the big island of Hawaii and walked across a dormant volcano crater. The experience was one which I will never forget. Just amazing, even without the extra excitement generated within my family. Those of you who know, know. I will post more about the trip soon.

My thoughts were confirmed that Hawaii is a place I would like to stay. Since that is not possible, I know that one day I will return. Today we learned that our next home will be in Germany, a few minutes from the Czech border. I know that it will be a huge change, but that we will love being there, as well. My island boy is destined to be a Bavarian Mountain Boy, and I know he will do it with class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi don't you think its strange enough to tell everyone? where do i go to tell how I spent my dollar? Mom