Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I really need to remember my camera

I left the house without my camera today. Bad bad thing to do, and I knew it.

First a truck passes me. It is a delivery truck, and written on the side in HUGE letters are the words PROBE FHART. Yes, my inner adolescent had a good giggle.

Then, and much more importantly, we went out to see a house. Which we accepted. But have no pictures of. Ah well. It is in the town of Vilseck near a pharmacy and a Chineese restaurant. It had three bedrooms and two very large rooms in the basement. The top floor has a bedroom, a storage space, and a full bath. The middle floor has two bedrooms, a porch, and a full bath. The ground floor has the livingroom, diningroom, and kitchen, plus a half bath. It is a town house, so neighbors connected on both sides, but an open yard in back. (Each house has it's own space, but they are fenced in together.)

It was built for the US, so it has outlets for 220 and 110, and it has a full kitchen, including a dishwasher. I've been told it is a nice neighborhood, and that it is near an outdoor pool. Oh, and it has a one car garage with space for a second car in front. It should be ready in a few weeks, so we are still looking at mid June as a move in date.

This morning we forgot Wendall's sunglasses upstairs, and I thought nothing of going back up to get them. And the sun is out, so I changed into a sundress. All around, a very nice day!

No comments: